"Dine Around Atlanta"
We are excited to offer a new concept this year to enable conference attendees to enjoy a great meal while meeting new friends, catching up with old ones or both! We have created a 2-hour window on Friday, 5/18 from 11:45 – 1:45 to take advantage of the eclectic dining options, rich history and Southern charm Atlanta has to offer.
We have selected five restaurants offering various cuisines. Attendees can sign up for a restaurant beginning Wednesday, 5/17 at 9:00 am through Thursday, 5/18 at 6:00 p.m. Sign-up sheets are located at the Georgia Host Table. You are responsible for your own transportation and paying for your meal.
Reservations will be made so spaces are limited. Each restaurant will have two tables for ten people.
Please take a few minutes to review the list of restaurants below and don’t forget to sign up at the Georgia Host Table by Thursday, 5/18 at 6:00 p.m. Contact NAPO HQ at 856-380-6828 or NAPO@NAPO.net with any questions.
Restaurants available for sign-up:
- South City Kitchen, midtown.southcitykitchen.com - southern food and also has gluten-free menu
- No Mas Cantina & Adios Café, nomascantina.com - Tex-mex
- Pacific Rim Bistro, pacificrimbistro.com - sushi, Asian-fusion
- Truva, truvaatlanta.com - Turkish/Mediterranean - vegetarian options
- White Oak Kitchen - whiteoakkitchen.com - southern food
Hotel dining options include:
- The Deli: Located next to Link@Sheraton— a casual eatery with dining tables and an outdoor seating area
- Collage: Located in the center of Sheraton Atlanta, Collage is a casual breakfast and lunch restaurant offering buffet style food as well as A La Carte menus. The lunch buffet is available at Collage from 11:30 AM – 2:00 PM.
For other options check out the NAPO Georgia Chapter's recommendations.