6-2 Strategic Planning to Grow Your Business
As a micro-business owner you probably spend more time working in your business rather than working on your business. So how do you really know how you’re doing and more importantly… how to do better? In this Enhanced Session we will go through the Strategic Planning Process just like the bigger businesses do. And when you walk away you will have a concrete plan that defines your vision; mission; where you are today; strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats; and finally what steps you need to take to get where you want to be. For anyone who has been in business 5+ years and who has never taken the opportunity to create a strategic plan, this session is a must! If you are just beginning in your business this session will help your strategically plan where you want to be in the future.
- Gain a clear understanding of what elements make up a strategic plan
- Create or revisit your company vision and mission – the statements that succinctly define your business
- Reflect on their current internal and external situation as well as define your ideal internal and external situation, including creating an organizational chart
- Complete a Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT) analysis for your business and use the information to guide the creation their business goals
- Create an Action Plan for your business and develop strategies to stay on track
- Walk away from this session with a clearly defined strategic plan that you can follow to grow your business!