5-2 Achieving Balance and Creating Peace with Organizing
In this session, participants will understand the importance of a calm working environment for both organizer and client. Through case studies and group discussion, Amy and Suzy will demonstrate best practices for flexible, goal-oriented sessions; physical stamina and guiding changes in both attitude and roadblocks.
- Create action plans for client sessions that keep goals in mind while allowing for flexibility
- Develop a strategy to keep both client and organizer physically able to participate in the session
- Understand the importance of attitude and preconceived impressions while organizing
- Recognize what limitations are affecting client sessions, both from the organizer and the client
- Learn how to address these situations in order to continue making progress with your client and within your practice