3-3 How Organizers Engage Students
Friday, May 20, 2016 - 2:00pm to 3:30pm
Special Interest Group
The goal of this workshop is to assist organizers who work with or want to work with students.
- Gain a clear understanding of why students today need organizing help and how this organizing specialty is fast growing
- Learn about who is in the sphere of influence of today’s student and why their role is important.
- Become familiar the various ways of engaging directly with students.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of various persons and institutions that directly engage with students and how best to collaborate with them.
- Be introduced to various referral partners and learn how best to collaborate with them