3-1 Photo Organizing Anxiety and How to Overcome It
Through an engaging presentation, Cathi and Sherra will provide proven techniques that will alleviate a common fear, “how can I organize someone's photos, when my own photos are disorganized?” We will discuss printed and digital photo organizing including scanning, backup solutions and creating a digital file structure. With humor, we will demystify the Mac vs PC concerns. Lastly, each participant will leave with an action plan, glossary of terms and list of tools.
- Learn the skills needed to organize your own family photo collection (both printed & digital) which will result in decreased anxiety and build confidence in organizing and managing your clients’ photos
- Understand the latest tools and guidelines for managing a client’s digital photo collection including best practices for Mac and PC clients
- Recognize which parts of a project you can outsource to other professionals when necessary
- Identify the questions to ask so you can return to your existing clients and offer this as a new service and revenue stream
- Create an action plan including steps to reach new clients, services to offer and a list of resources to meet your goals