Exhibit & Sponsorship Opportunities
Why should you exhibit at NAPO2016?
- Connect & Contribute with colleagues by sharing your expertise, and increase your visibility within the community.
- Reach & Influence the buying power of the 600+ attendees by demonstrating products they'll be excited to share with their clients.
- Research & Develop products and services by hosting a focus group or conducting onsite demonstrations with hundreds of power users who can offer valuable insight.
NAPO Professional Members: Professional Organizer Partner (POP) booths are available at a discounted rate of $500 as a benefit to individual NAPO Professional members who are registered for the full conference. To reserve your POP booth, click the button above (you will need your NAPO member ID number). POP Vendor booth reservations are subject to review by NAPO HQ and may be denied to those who are not registered for the full conference.
POP Booth vendors qualify as exhibitors and therefore are responsible for following the Exhibitor and POP Booth Rules & Regulations, abiding by all exhibitor standard operating procedures set forth by the general service contractor, and subject to additional costs associated with exhibiting. Please see the Exhibitor Service Kit for more details.
Have questions or need additional information? Email Trish.Maurer@NAPO.net.
Sponsorship and A La Carte Branding Opportunities
Show your support of the industry with a NAPO2016 sponsorship. Unique opportunites for increased visibility throughout the event are available, including:
- Mobile app advertising
- WiFi Sponsor
- Tote bag branding
- Corporate Associate Member: Tools for Organizers Workshops (Five available)
- Networking event sponsorships
- And many more!
Check out the Sponsorship Opportunities page for more information!